Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It begins.

The next adventure begins. But first please give a glance at the last blog from my last adventure. Last night my friend Stuart Skinnner, and travel partner for the next 5 or 6 months, arrived in Manila for the third time in two years. The two of us will be embarking on a bike trip throughout Southeast asia. First doing some biking in the Philippines, to some places that I have long wanted to see but haven’t found the time. Then onwards to Borneo, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, China, and finally, if we can budget well and the dollar doesn't plummet too much, Hong Kong. All in all it should be around 6,000 or 7,000 kilometers on our bikes. Regardless I will be home to America no later than the last week of May, 2008. I hope you all enjoy reading about our trip through SEA. Stay tuned!

No comments: